Thursday, March 20, 2008

basketball and haircuts

Here's a picture of Jer playing basketball in the Region Tournament (Church ball) last week. He played awesome, made all of his free throws, and they won! It was a fun game to watch and I think this is a cool picture.











So Zachary decided some months ago that he wanted to grow out his hair. I wasn't super jazzed about it, but didn't make a huge deal about it because I figured it wouldn't matter too much (that and he'll be losing his hair in his mid-20s anyway). Meanwhile he's decided that he wants to spend his money on a soft air gun to which I've repeatedly said "no." Last weekend he came to me with a deal, "I'll get my hair cut if you let me buy a soft air gun." So, here's a picture of the haircut (along with a huge pile of his hair). We're going tomorrow to purchase the gun.

1 comment:

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Hey, looks like Jeremy is pretty good! Josh is jealous, he never gets out. Zachy I love the haircut you handsome kid you, good luck on your savings. Fisher just got a nerf gun and has shot Josh and I in the face a few times. Don't worry he went to time-out for his indiscretions!Love you guys!