Saturday, November 8, 2008

El Dia De Los Muertos


We had our annual Dia De Los Muertos party a few weeks back. We ate delicious Mexican food, enjoyed visiting with family and friends, and even had a few newcomers (welcome John and Sarah with the UPS man). The kids played in the Haunted Back Yard (compliments mainly to Zachary and Jeremy) and watched a Halloween movie (projected on a bed sheet) from the trampoline (it wasn't quite as cold this year so none of the kids came in with frost on their blankets). Jer was hill folk (you can't quite see the arrows coming out of his back) and I managed to squeeze into my prom dress (the "dead" aspect was very disturbing, especially to Griffin and Jane) and assigned myself the title of "prom queen." It's amazing how your body changes over time (and babies).

2 comments:

Brett and AnnJillene said...

I love the prom dress. I thought it looked familiar I am impressed you can fit in your. I don't think I could fit in mine. Memories, memories.

Jesse said...

I am amazed you got into your dress, I guess more impressed than amazed. Congrats!