Monday, July 13, 2009

where does the time go?

I can't believe it's mid-July! I've posted the highlights from the last several weeks here. As a side note, I'm grateful for the flexibility of a blog. There's no deadline, no need to carefully review and edit text, and no need to post perfect pictures (even though the ones I post ARE perfect!). I'm just happy when my favorite people update their blogs so I know what's going on in their lives. Here's to the blog.

We had Rissy and Cassie come stay for a few days in June and had a great time. Zachary taught Rissy how to ride a 2-wheeler and we enjoyed racing in the church parking lot. We also took in a movie and stayed up late and had a fun time playing with cousins.

We went downtown to the Arts Festival and afterward went to the Gallivan Center to play in the water. Zachary especially had a great time and I like this picture.

Griffin got pretty wet, too. It was hot and a fun activity for us all.

























My brother, James, was home from California for the 4th of July. We went to West Point Days and saw fireworks, stayed up late, ate yummy food, celebrated Jeremy's birthday, and just had a very nice time. The kids sure enjoy hanging out with Uncle James.

Our Jones cousins are in town and we enjoyed spending a few days with them. The kids played in the water outside and just played and played. What a fun summer!

No comments: