Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wheeler Farm

We filled the last couple of weeks before school started with good things. We enjoyed a couple of hours at Wheeler Farm with friends.

Erin and I met in 1997ish and worked together for several years. Erin made Zachary his favorite blankie, we drove to Idaho for Erin & Mike's wedding, and we camped a time or two. For lots of years we spent time together. Our lives got busy and we didn't see much of each other for a long time even though we live close. It was so great to visit and catch up.

I'm grateful to the blogging world that has allowed me to keep up with her sweet little family, and allows me to stay connected with many great people even though we don't see each other or talk. I'm grateful for Erin and for all the good friends in my life who lift me and who impact my life for good.

1 comment: