Thursday, July 7, 2011

at the cabin

We spent several days at the cabin with my mom, siblings, and nieces. My aunt and uncle even joined us for a couple of days. It was beautiful and green, thanks to all the snow and rain this spring. We visited and relaxed. The kids enjoyed the zip line and a treasure hunt and playing on the ponds. The sheep arrived the same day we did and we had a very nice visit with Tony, the sheepherder, who offered to let us ride his horses. The kids had a grand time riding, as did some of my siblings and even my mom! We did some stargazing and smores making, and listened to my boys play their guitars. Zachary built a raft and the kids had a good time with that. We took the buckets off the sprinklers and got the snowmobiles moved. We enjoyed a full afternoon at the Kamas pool, and cake and ice cream for my birthday. It was a good time.












No comments: