Thursday, February 12, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Yesterday we had the special privilege of going to the Draper Temple Open House with our children, Jer's parents, and our nieces and nephew (here from Detroit). The temple is breath taking, the spirit was strong, and we had the tremendous privilege of talking with our children about the blessings of the temple and about what it means to be a forever family.

In the sealing room I was sitting with Anna, Griffin, and Jane and we were talking about where we would be sitting when they get married. Griffin said to me, referring to his wedding day, "When I'm sittin' here, I'll hold your hand, mommy." It was a choice experience.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I love seeing familys in front of the Temple!

Hethrjem said...

You hold him to that!