Thursday, February 19, 2009

priorities

I have no less than 8 things that HAVE to be done before I go to bed tonight. My brain is on overload, I've got to do follow up on stuff for the school carnival, come up with some ideas for New Beginnings (my new job is in the young womens), my hallway is full of my scrapbook stuff (on account of my cleaning out my office, but now I don't know what to do with all my pictures and supplies), my inbox in 2 email accounts is full and needs attending to, and my house needs to tidied (by some sweet miracle I have no laundry to fold and put away). Fortunately tonight is the Blue & Gold banquet (cub scouts) so I don't have to make dinner. I worked with a great lady, Joan Reid, for many years who, when on overload, set all of the Priority A's to the side and accomplished a Priority C. So, one of my Priority C's is sitting here at my computer. I'm reading blogs of people who I love. Thanks to all of you who share your lives with me through the beautiful invention of the world wide web.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I miss talking with you, but we live in a busy, busy world. Remember that I am always here to help. Thanks for posting to your blog so I know what you are doing.

Hethrjem said...

Good luck. Our YW Pres just followed the manual and had the girls conduct, bring treats, and sing a special musical number. She assigned certain girls to give talks about each value and the purpose of YW, the theme, motto, etc. She had each class presidency get up and introduce their individual responsibilities. The stake leader that attended was sitting next to me and furiously taking notes. It went very well.

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Love you Jenn, you're an amazing woman!