Thursday, June 4, 2009

lotsa music

Last Wednesday was the spring piano recital. All of my students performed very nicely which is a nice reward after lots of hard work. I've included a portion of Z, A, & G's trio, Brother John. The kids worked well together as they learned and practiced this song. I thought it was fun to see all of them at the piano together. My sister, Sarah, also played a solo in the recital and we ended together with a duet. My mom came as well as Jer's dad came and we felt well supported.


We left the piano recital and went directly to the choir concert where the kids performed very well again. I've included Zachary's solo here.


Anna's class did Jack in the Beanstalk, the musical, and Anna played the role of Mother. She had two solos and fit the part beautifully. It's a blessing to have such great kids!

3 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Those are GREAT clips.
What cute kids.

Hethrjem said...

Phew! I was worried poor Zach had to sing verse one of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

Cha said...

Such talented kids! :) SO cute!