Friday, June 5, 2009

school carni

Last Friday was our school carnival which my friend, Kari, and I were in charge of. It was enormous preparation and I'm grateful for a good committee, good faculty, strong 4th and 6th graders, good friends, a supportive husband, and rock star kids who all helped out.

Zachary and Anna are shown here working the snocone booth. And the kids later on in the night after playing games and dancing and having fun. I don't absolutely love the girls' orange hair, but what's a carnival without colored hair and tattoos?

My friend put her cell phone in her pocket that afternoon at 2:30 which has a pedometer on it; by the end of the night she had walked 7.6 miles! It was a busy and successful day!

2 comments:

Cha said...

WOW! I cannot even imagine taking on a responsibility like that! Props to you!!! :) Looks like you did a great job pulling it off.

Jesse said...

I am so out of the loop right now, i am glad to finally catch up a little, glad that your life is so full. You rock as usual!