Monday, February 22, 2010

little people

It's amazing to me than Lincoln is 10 weeks old. And amazing that Zachary and Griffin wore this red shirt and overalls when they were this size.

I just looked up the word "amazing" in Anna's dictionary (that's sitting next to my computer). The definition is: so extraordinary or wonderful as to be barely believable, outstandingly good.

Sigh. Breathe. Smile.

I suppose it is true that when I blink next, I'll be writing a letter to my son on a mission, and my daughter will be applying to colleges far away, and my son will be getting fitted for a tux for prom, and my daughter will be borrowing my car, and my son will be excited about scout camp. I wonder what Jer and I will be doing. We have plans, of course, but I wonder what we'll be doing.

My life is outstandingly good.

2 comments:

Young Family said...

He is stinkin cute! I'm trying to figure out exactly who he looks like! Still have your gift...we'll get together eventually :)

Lea-log said...

Time does fly. I have to remind myself every day to enjoy each moment with my kids no matter how good or difficult they are cause they will never be this young again.