Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lincoln's blessing

Sunday seemed to me to be such a perfect day.

We went to Zoey's baby blessing first thing Sunday morning. Aside from a moment of panic when Lincoln had a blowout (thank goodness he was wearing an absorbent onesie!) it was a great meeting. Afterwards, we went to our ward for Lincoln's blessing.

Jeremy gave Lincoln an amazing blessing and I felt overwhelmed by the powerful men who participated in the blessing. Lincoln fell asleep. A man who had been baptized the day before was confirmed. It was a spiritual meeting.

We enjoyed our extended family and friends who came to our home afterwards to share lunch together. We had a peaceful feeling in our home.

I feel so grateful for a husband who honors his priesthood and loves me and our children. I feel fortunate to be blessed with five amazing children. I feel appreciative for extended family who make sacrifices for us and who love and support our family. I feel happy.

2 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Jen,
I'm trying to get in touch with Becky. The email address I have for her must not be in use anymore. Could you send me her email address? I would really appreciate it. You have a darling family.

Sincerely,
Stacy Rasmussen Briggs

P.S. My email address is briggsfamily7@gmail.com