Thursday, March 4, 2010

persuasive essay

Zachary had an assignment to write a persuasive essay. In his best cursive, this is the letter I received dated 3/2/10:

Dear Mom,

I think you make a lot of decisions and I'm gonna try to help you make another one. I'd like a cell phone with a full keyboard for texting.

The first few reasons that I have for you should be enough. I think you should get me a cell phone because you and dad might be gone and I might be babysitting and the power goes out and Jane falls down the stairs and is bleeding guts. What would I do? Pull out the imaginary cell phone and call 911?

Another reason is because all my grades are as high as they can go besides one B.

From, Zach

4 comments:

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

What a funny kid, I am laughing OUT LOUD! And he needs the texting feature so he can TEXT 911??? Ha! So did he persuade you?

jonutz gang said...

Ok that is awesome. what more needs to be said right-I mean bleeding guts that is really a fantastic reason for a cell phone. How could you say no:). Glad you all are doing amazing. Miss you wonderful people.

Brett and AnnJillene said...

Love it. Are yoy going to get him one???

Cha said...

HILARIOUS!!!