Tuesday, May 11, 2010

thanks

Thanks for the nice notes, the service coupons, and the gifts you gave me on Sunday. Thanks for introducing me to the Septimus Heap series, teaching me about biographical characters, and reminding me that a+b=c. Thanks for reminding me that long necks (dinosaurs) ate the tops of the trees and that mammals have babies like our baby. Thanks for reminding me to keep the speed limit and helping me to be okay when you want to A-Team it into the car. Thanks for reminding me that if I'm nice to people then I'll have friends and that if I send someone stickers in the mail that they might send me a letter back. Thanks for helping me to be creative with meals and being okay when it doesn't taste super great. Thanks for making me relearn facts from U.S. history and for reading out loud to me when I ask you to. Thanks for teaching me that anything worth knowing can be found on ask.com and thanks for teaching me about the google bar. Thanks for being enthusiastic about life and for teaching me things I never thought I'd learn. Thanks for reminding me that oftentimes creativity requires making a mess, but that most things clean up pretty well. Thanks for teaching me to be patient and for being patient with me. Thanks for making me stretch. Thanks for all you do to make my life busy and happy and full.

1 comment:

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

Ooohhhhh! That put a smile on my face :)